AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nafta
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

tmrand
Posted 1/28/2018 20:47 (#6538645 - in reply to #6538592)
Subject: RE: Nafta

Southeast Colorado
George.........I'm not sure I've ever seen you post over here on Market Talk. I go over to the political forum about once a month and I see your name associated with pages and pages of posts. Do you have a job? How in the heck did you find out we were over here talking politics?

I do fear for our country and it's definitely not because I put myself first. It's because America is not running itself like a business anymore. As the folks/voters move further and further from actually running a business, their ability to understand that you have to create a profit to survive is not something they understand. At least years ago the people were closer tied to farming or someone that actually had to produce a product and sell it for a profit in order to pay bills and meet payroll.

I could care less if beans are $10. I obviously have to adjust my cropping system to something that will generate revenue. I cannot just sit back and keep paying all of my suppliers more than my crop is worth and think I can survive financially. That is what the USA has been doing. Where am I wrong?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)