AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nafta
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 1/28/2018 12:28 (#6537416 - in reply to #6537288)
Subject: RE: Nafta

North Central Illinois
I'm not sure what positive things you think he has done. From my view his Supreme Court nomination was one thing and his tax program while somewhat flawed has more good than bad in it I believe. Beyond that it has been disaster. Why must he be condescending, vulgar, insulting, and childish even when he has the rare victory? His behavior and isolationist attitude are making us a laughing stock on the international level. For those of you who believe we don't need to give a crap what other countries think of us you had better think again. He has even alienated long time allies which we haven't exactly been swarmed with the past 25 years. The whole immigration thing has been one debacle after another. Do we have an immigration problem? Yes!! Is he really doing anything about it or helping? No!! A 25 billion dollar wall that he swore we wouldn't have to pay for is now going to fall on the shoulders of tax payers. The wall will be one of the biggest follies in US history and will accomplish nothing. Why does the man lie all the time? Rarely a day goes by that he doesn't tell some kind of lie. When confronted with proof of his lies he simply labels it "Fake News". I've got to hand to someone much smarter than him in his camp that coined that phrase. They came up an idea to deny and resist everything by simply claiming that the media made it up. Yeah he's a real go getter.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)