AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Disney world survival tips
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ndsu84
Posted 1/14/2018 22:43 (#6505927 - in reply to #6504196)
Subject: RE: Disney world survival tips

EC North Dakota
We love Disney and took our kids 3 times before they were 18. Wife and I go a lot now. Kids heard we were going in a couple weeks and all got reservations and flights to go with.

Best plan is to get a hopper pass and stay on Disney property. (we prefer the Beach Club) Then get to the park when it opens, go back to the hotel to swim or nap when the park is busiest and return to whichever park to stay for the last 4 hours. Over Christmas, some parks are open ‘til 1 or 2 am.

You need to have the attitude that you’re there to people watch and enjoy what Disney has to offer. If you’re going to let it bother you when someone cuts you off, it’s gonna suck.

The lines get short when everyone goes to watch a parade but I really enjoy the parades now. I’m amazed at how talented and beautiful the performers can be.

You should watch a few Disney movies before you go to get in the spirit of things. There’s a dvd pack that covers everything to do in the parks that’s pretty good.

We went in ‘99 and spent $60/day on hotels and got our park tickets for free by sitting through some bs time share presentation. Now I figure $600 a day for just the 2 of us.

They do have a VIP guide available for like $3000? per day if you’re interested. :) I believe that covers your whole group. :) No we’ve never done that, but did run into Trace Atkins on his VIP tour.

We were in Magic Kingdom on their busiest day one year. We came early, had an amazing time and were heading to the hotel to swim during the heat of the day. On the way out, we went past customer service where a grandfather was screaming at the poor girl working, about how his family was having to stand in line for hours and what a horrible place it was.

You have to have a clue.

Edited by ndsu84 1/15/2018 05:35
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)