AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oooh, we're gonna pay
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

John McClain
Posted 12/20/2017 19:19 (#6442890 - in reply to #6442777)
Subject: RE: Pay no mind to Bruce Willis

America.
rkieffer - 12/20/2017 18:42

He's a,troll over on TPP also

I'm a troll on TPP? Really? I've posted there 4 or 5 times out of 90 posts I've made. I thought expressing my opinion over there was warranted, and did not see where I said anything inflammatory, perhaps you would like to correct me if I am wrong. Very rarely do I look through TPP, its just a powder keg.

Your little Bruce Willis joke is incorrect. I am not Bruce Willis. I did not create my screen name based on the actor in Die Hard. My name that you see is my actual name. I had it before the Die Hard series came about. Sorry to disappoint you.

As for me being a troll, I guess feel how you want. I expressed my opinion, while misconstrued by some and apologized for by me, is what I would call warranted in the discussion. Yes, shooting from the hip did rightfully get me in a bit of hot water from the start but hope the OP whom thought it was directed at him realizes it was definitely not. However my statement was very accurate in the general scope of some comments made and it appears at least one other poster agreed with me. Sorry sir or madam I can not recall your name at this point.

But yet I come on and defend myself and opinions, apologize to the man I offended publicly and clarify my statements for all and I get labelled as the troll? Sorry, guess I don't find humor in some of the things said here. Remember, everyone can see these threads. Think about it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)