AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oooh, we're gonna pay
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

John McClain
Posted 12/20/2017 09:55 (#6441848 - in reply to #6441508)
Subject: RE: Really, John McClain...............

America.
Russ In Idaho - 12/20/2017 07:32

Johnny keep up the good work! I love seeing pics of operations that I most likely will never be able to set foot on. I have no clue on hog, chicken, egg operations so any insight I can gain from here is great in my opinion. As far as this John McClain person I feel there was no reason to accuse of mistreatment of animals. You are not there in person, there was no animal present in that picture. So to make a claim like that is totally uncalled for. As for having a hammer present at load out area, looks to be a good practice to so keep all exposed nails, hardware in place so you don't injure animal loading. Time and weather can take a toll on exposed lumber, hardware will work loose. A quick walk, inspection of chute looks to be a good management practice before loading begins. Leaving hammer on post insures it makes it back to it's proper place.

Did I mention I love pork?

You are quick to accuse me of something Mr. Russ in Idaho, which I hope I clarified in previous posts, why do you not say something to the others here who talked about using a hammer to load? Is that not mistreatment?

I stand by my comments, if you are using a hammer to load pigs you have no business in the industry.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)