AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hunters and my blood pressure,............
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

davpal
Posted 11/12/2017 16:22 (#6360799 - in reply to #6360347)
Subject: RE: Hunters and my blood pressure,............

Mid Michigan
By going on your property to "track" a wounded or dead deer they pretty much just #@4@ed up your hunting for at least the rest of the day or maybe the rest of the year. I have sections of swamp that I avoid most of the year so the deer don't get too spooked and having a neighbor go out there and tramp around with or without permission puts the kaibash on my hunting. I had some shoot last year as it was getting dark when I was getting ready to leave my blind and the jack@sses were out walking around the swamp with flashlights yelling back and forth trying to find a deer. I waited out there for almost an extra hour just seething waiting for them to come over on my side of the property because they were going to hear a barrage of my own. My BP was probably 200 over 150 for about an hour. We bought land to HUNT and to FARM and when the farming is done I want to be left alone on my own place that I had to work hard to buy and send payments to Greenstones for 10 years. The bowhunters are worse in my opinion. We're too busy farming to pay much attention to these guys that wear camo and tresspass without you knowing. Two years ago I found two bowstands in trees in my swamp. I called the DNR and they suggested I simply take them down and throw them away. I chose to leave a semi cordial note on them explaining what was going to happen if they didn't take them down. They were gone in a couple of days and never seen them again. I was so p@ssed I almost cut the trees down but they were huge willows and I though screw these guys, they can take them down and remove the illegal screw in steps which they did.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)