AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hunters and my blood pressure,............
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Oliver1
Posted 11/12/2017 16:10 (#6360776 - in reply to #6359741)
Subject: RE: Hunters and my blood pressure,............

Alton, Ia
Russ In Idaho - 11/12/2017 05:51

Well yesterday we were able to get rangeland drills moved to desert country to begin seeding of burned lands. On the way into our land we cross over four miles of our neighbors ground to get this piece. I have two other neighbors close and we have fenced our ground into together to manage it and graze together. It helps on labor and fencing and water distribution. So we watch out for each other. Well we pulled into his place by a set of corrals, there was a group of hunters with a truck and a side by side parked there scoping antelope out on my hill. I said hello guys, this is private ground. They just kind of grunted at me. I then asked if they had permission to be there. They said no, so I then told them and showed them were public lands were. They nodded their heads in agreement. So we drove off, and proceeded to unload drills and get set up. I then look up on the hill and these guys are running catlines from the recent fires. I exploded, so I took off and met them on the road and stopped them. I asked them what kind of stupid are they? I then told them they are trespassing, and I didn't want those cat lines being drove on. They then told me I had by law to post all our ground.

I think I know the answers, but what is a cat line and why don't you want it driven on?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)