AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hunters and my blood pressure,............
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Bluedog
Posted 11/12/2017 15:58 (#6360757 - in reply to #6360360)
Subject: RE: Hunters and my blood pressure,............

Nebraska
Thats what I hear every time I catch one where they shouldn't be....

I have a theory that you put a high powered rifle in the hand of an otherwise normal well adjusted man and he immediately becomes a jerk with no concept of property rights. There is just something about it. They vandalize, they trespass, they steal....and many of them in my area are farmers and landowners themselves.

You don't have this problem with bowhunters or blackpowder rifle hunters...its only during high power rifle season.

And they many times hunt in packs with pickups, and if a poor damn deer happens to jump out around them they all open fire. They shoot a gun 1 time a year and they have some fantasy they are a sharpshooter like in a movie and can hit a whitetail buck on a dead sprint at 300 yds. bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam That is what deer season sound like around here. They wound it then chase it for miles and miles. That can't possibly be good meat.

I can't even hunt my property, I have 1/2 mile belt lines but I could get up at 4am and go to my treestand with all my camo and scent masking and at sunrise here comes a pickup roaring down the tree-line. All I did was a total waste. I don't even bother anymore. If I feel the urge I have to go to my FIL place up by the river, he has 480 acres of CRP and I can go up later with my blackpowder rifle after the field work is done. When I shoot a deer he doesn't even know I'm there until the bullet or arrow hits him.....THAT is hunting.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)