AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is this the new normal for yields?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 10/6/2017 07:37 (#6290873 - in reply to #6290484)
Subject: RE: Is this the new normal for yields?

Hi Allis,

I can and have named him here.  It totally depends on the context of the questions, and where it is going to be honest.  There are alot of things that have been shared with us that I will never share anywhere. I have the utmost respect for him - not only as a person, but a trader and without them prying open the locked doors of my mind, I would unfortunately think like the naysayers do.  He has forgotten more than I can ever hope to learn and I am just honored to known him.   But, he is a private person and if you google him, you will get almost nothing of relevance.  Yet, the true workings behind the curtain are just incredible. I have sent countless dozens of people the his sites, and I know of about a dozen or so NAT members that pay to get an education there in some form or fashion. They are far smarter than I, and keep their mouths shut most of the time- while likely giggling at the nonstop idiocy that price isn't predictable on any level...and the funny thing is,..most of them were in that same crowd years ago, some of them were jerks too...and then had gonads enough to email apologizing - admitting that "they didn't know".

I was raised a farmer with the very similar conditioning as most everybody here...that it's crop size, weather, exports, or whatever the spin of the day is.  And I was fortunate enough to have stumbled into people whose conditioning did not match what I was brought up believing.  It is darn tough to entertain information that directly challenges our core beliefs.  And that is what you see here all the time as people putting up walls protecting their beliefs likely given to them by somebody else that believed wrong too- at the expense of growth and learning by digging deep and questioning that what hold near and dear to see if its accurate.  If you believe something doesn't exist - it never will to you....... 

Take Care

Edited by jpartner 10/6/2017 07:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)