AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corn and beans poised!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Scottjoe
Posted 10/5/2017 23:16 (#6290495 - in reply to #6289997)
Subject: RE: Corn and beans poised!

Southern kansas
Last week I met a ohio guy in the Texas hill country.
Sitting on the dock of the bay watching my cork float away this kid shows up weed eating the shoreline.

He shuts down and starts opiligizing saying I'm sorry for not being here sooner but I just got back from Ohio. He goes on saying that he has been to his dad's wedding. Flew in to cincinnati and drove 2 and a half hours back home. I say really where are you from he responds south east Ohio.
I asked how far from I70. He responds 45 miles just across the border from West Verginian. I say really that area is pretty isolated it's not between anywhere. He says yep you only go there if you need to or are lost!

He goes on to say he's married to the landlady Sereen's daughter and what a great family, they took him in just like he's one of their own. I ask how did you meet her. He replied skiing in New Mexico. I aked where, he replied Red River then he agreed that that area is pretty much unchanged unlike ski resorts in Colorado.

He goes on to say that he's the bartender at the local Cillis, come on down and he will set us up.
And it's number 7 of the 2000 Cillis in the country. The new general manager, Hector, is having a company party tomorrow you are invited and bring your friends and family.

What a nice young man gives on faith in the new generation.

I never met a person from Ohio that I did not like!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)