AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market prices, if WAR breaks out.. ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

sandiego77
Posted 9/14/2017 18:45 (#6248126 - in reply to #6248078)
Subject: let me getya's the correct broker info!

San Diego
i first came to newagtalk about 5 years ago, and the posting back then was much better for technical analysis and hard facts of fundamentals.
...guess all the people got driven out by the replies to their posts, so i've never checked what anybody has said into my posts as i'm only trying to help anyway. real traders were always about real time posting anyway, you couldn't come back and change or remove things.

tdameritrade was $500 to open an ira, any amount of acct at tdameritrade gets thinkorswim realtime, futures and options, no futures level 2.

then you place $5k into interactive brokers to trade futures and futures options at $1 and change each trade. i pay interactive $10 a month for the level 2 on cbot, thats the top 10 bids and top 10 asks, others call it 'dom' depth of market.

i have options express which is $3.50ish per futures trade, you know a trade is 'a side' not a round trip. interactive brokers is the $1 a side. options express is going to be even better as we are folded into schwab, gaining all schwab's platforms and research and losing nothing we already have.. options express has been owned by schwab for many years it's cool!

cheers!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)