AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Light in the Tunnel
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Conan the Farmer
Posted 9/10/2017 22:34 (#6240534 - in reply to #6240248)
Subject: RE: Light in the Tunnel

South Central Iowa
I feel the same about the report Timmy. I think we are range bound through early harvest or the grain stocks on 9/29. USDA probably will come out with something along the lines of 168 and 48. Like Boatload said, below the last Wasde, but above crop tour. Chart wise I think the bottoms are in. I could still see $3.36 in Dec corn, but that looks less likely. A retest of $3.44'2 should fail between $3.46 and $3.51, just depending on the day. It has become very apparent the low was in for Soybeans in June. We should at least pull back to $9.52'0 to fill a micro gap on the weekly and under charts from $9.52'0-$9.52'2. Beyond that though, I am still banging my head against a higher low retest in an ascending zone I have had; now from roughly $9.08-$9.28 this week. Starting to wonder if it will let me be fortunate enough to buy in there again; bought on the low day at $9.23'0 and scalped it a couple of days later thinking we would pull back into the zone, not yet. Baring something out of left-field, $9.04'4 and $9.07'0 are safe.

I think we are 162.5-165 and 45 or under. Soybeans are the story. They will understand that by next summer, but hopefully sooner!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)