AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need opinions on balers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Mtnfarmer
Posted 8/11/2017 21:03 (#6181507 - in reply to #6179027)
Subject: RE: Need opinions on balers

North Carolina
If you have support for NH that would be the way to go in my opinion I have 2 of them and a deere also 7060 ss 460 ss and 458 ss. The NH are virtually trouble free on the rare occacsion I do have trouble it's always the net system on the deere wrapping around ruber roller, blockage in net track ,actuator motor for net not connecting The only drivetrain gremlins we have had with the deere was bearings in the pickup cam track they are weak and way to small for heavy haylage and waded a roller
chain that broke
NH balers I have only wrapped the net around one of the sledge rollers but the reason that happened was I baled through a wet spot and picked up mud and it stuck to the sledge roller and the net stuck in the mud NH has way heavier bearings and drive chains than the deere and are greesable. The deere seems to be a little easier to pull than the NH. But 100 hp tractor is not picky. Which ever tractor is available gets hooked pull them all with 85 hp ferguson also You might look at the CIH they are the same as NH but I looked at one last week and the pick up has some good looking adjustment capability that the NH doesn't. Going to trade deere off next year I will look at CIH really hard 10000 on deere and 7060 NH
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)