AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CORS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

houghta3
Posted 2/18/2009 19:41 (#614261 - in reply to #613642)
Subject: RE: CORS

Saginaw Michigan
since you are in michigan i will chime in:
the mdot cors only broadcasts RTCM 2.3, and RTCM 3, max and IMAX. Andy will however mount CMR+ on a port if they have the server space. I have talked with them on several occasions over the past year, and i think we finally have them convinced that we NEED CMR+, they kept insisting that we could use rtcm, and we kept showing them that we cant. after alot of testing and showing them the data, they agreed to mount a port with CMR+. working really well now that we have cmr+, but it is only a single baseline solution. do me a favor and call Andrew Semenchuk at mdot and request they broadcast cmr+ at all locations. i keep telling them there is demand for this, and they keep telling me that there isn't because no one has requested it. i say it is because no one knows it is available. oh well
call Andrew at MDOT at 517-335-1923
you can give me a call if you want to hear more, or drop a line on email.

we are running ezguide500 rtk unlocked, on att network using the att tilt. with the intime software. to comment on the other thread, i also tried the free software before going with intime, and was never able to get it to work, maybe i gave up too soon, all i know is the intime connection works, and that is all i really care about

mike
989 295 4904
houghta3 @ msu.edu

Edited by houghta3 2/18/2009 20:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)