AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Don't look now!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 7/10/2017 08:19 (#6116553 - in reply to #6116239)
Subject: RE: Don't look now!

Boone & Crockett - 7/10/2017 04:17 1.1" 45 miles south of Rochester. Heard a few stones, will check when gets light out. Looks like It went from about Mankato down to Cedar Rapids. Heavy stuff confined to Minnesota fron what I can see. SW Wisconsin getting good rain too. Most of the region had been getting too much though, I believe. The region of east central Iowa is gonna really be something to behold as they got another nice drink tonite. (JP's backyard!) The two thirds of Iowa that really needs it missed out.

Hi Boone,

You are correct.  1.48 last night.   Unexpected but appreciated. Things in this area look pretty good.  Beans are a bit small, and the corn for the most part is behind.   Early corn entered pollination last week.  All in all, if things say on the path they are on, it will be good, but I doubt it will surpass last year.  If you chose the right planting window, your stands are picket fence.  Unfortunately, that window was only about 2 or 3 days and so there were some emergence issues.

Hope everybody gets a good soaker.

Take care

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)