AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Head to your local hardware store for marketing help...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Rob.Cogdill
Posted 6/7/2017 10:23 (#6058811 - in reply to #6058788)
Subject: RE: Head to your local hardware store for marketing help...

In a van, down by the river.
Agreed Bonpas. I've already had this discussion with some customers this morning. Some wanted to sell it all, others wanted to pull their targets out of the market. This is the moment we have been waiting for, and nobody should be surprised because we are in the midst of the highest probability portion of the year for a rally. Today is a great time to review any targets to make sure you and your merchant are on the same page, and today is a great time to put in a target if you don't already have one in mind. Most of all, what you need to be doing today is making a short-term plan to capitalize on the move. In my case I am going to set some targets to sell a little bit more of my unpriced new-crop (and maybe some for the next year or two) as well as price out my JULY calls. I'll be watching COT data and the chart (something simple like MACD), along with weather forecasts to help me change my mind if my targets don't get hit. Now that a rally has begun, I don't care much about the date on the calendar as much as I'll be watching for signs that this thing has run it's course.

Edited by Rob.Cogdill 6/7/2017 10:24
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)