AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

U of M swine professor dies
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

oldtiger
Posted 5/3/2017 10:31 (#5997982 - in reply to #5997812)
Subject: RE: U of M swine professor dies

NEMO
"From the human point of view". That's what makes it hard for us to grasp, and I think most of us ask questions that we have no answers for. But, that's what faith is. As I sit here today, it's another cold ,grey, rain close day,,,the last thing we need. Who knows at this point how much crop we've lost, certainly some, grass not growing much yet. I'd like to feel sorry for myself, but think of those guys in Kansas that suffered losses of everything in some cases. Don't think very many of them feeling sorry for themselves,,,tough crowd out there (part of the reason Macttle comes across really hard). So rather than sit around and question God on why me, I choose to say, "OK, I'll follow even though I don't understand. Can't imagine living without some kind of faith or hope,,,what would be the point. As farmers, and especially stockmen, faith comes easier, at least for me, we see constant regrowth and renewal. Life gets easier when you can get to the point of "I don't understand and that's OK". Some people, sadly, never get there
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)