AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SAT
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

LongKC
Posted 3/16/2017 00:48 (#5902511 - in reply to #5902502)
Subject: RE: SAT

Middle Tennessee
Sat's one guy with one view. And he's wrong a lot. And yeah, he can be a little bit of an arrogant know-it-all. I don't see why it bugs so many people on this board. Many guys on here have made money on the board or with appreciation of inventory on the bean bull market in recent months, while Sat has paid margins. That should be enough to allow a spirit of gentlemanly discussion and disagreement, which Sat himself generally adheres to, agreed, with sometimes an unnecessary tone (the exchange with Dacin comes to mind). It is certainly true that the steeper the declines in old crop bean prices recently, the more bile has been directed at Sat, and I think that says something. The suggestion that someone is going to report Sat to the Feds is so stupid, and so hypocritical from a group who generally thinks that the government is unjustly on the backs of farmers and other entrepeneurs, it makes me think those bodies are just pissed they are losing money, and are or were wrong, and so Sat's the target. Folks like w1891 call Sat all the time when he's wrong on the facts, like it should be. The rest of this garbage is really a glimpse in the mirror for many here. And Southern, I don't mean you, you hated Sat long before beans turned south :).

Edited by LongKC 3/16/2017 01:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)