AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

12:30 AM
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 3/14/2017 08:09 (#5898313 - in reply to #5898028)
Subject: RE: 12:30 AM

Buxton ND
Here is a graph to go along with the news on crude this morning. If you add up the cuts that most other country's did its -219.80 and the Saudis INCREASED production by 263.3 So the Saudis make this big big cut production deals that sent crude counter season higher to near $57

The Saudi's have a long history of cheating on their very own production cuts deals. Surprise surprise surprise they cheated again. I've been waiting for this. My take, come out with this big production cut deal, crude price rally's, hedge the crude and pump baby pump baby pump and the Saudis just made a killing.

I'm gonna roll back to about a month ago, that big boy local sent one info to their small retailers saying "Diesel will be short" cough cough cough can someone help me here I'm choking the death. Short diesel, yep we better fill the tank right. Reading between the lines,,, someone got caught on the WRONG side of the crude oil market again.

Rad what I did on fuel last winter was fill the tanks Febish, bought a $40 June crude call and made enough I got roughly 40% of my fuel for free for the year. Posted all of it as i did it.

I've been the bear in crude, last night I used Mel Gibson's HOLDDDDDDDDDDD. I do not say something like that without a very firm view and some dam good reasoning's behind it................... Now if I help guys of with marketing info and charge $500 a year your fuel costs alone long payed for it and you get the bonus of marketing part, which my 2017 corn plan is very close to starting.

(CRUDE.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments CRUDE.jpg (90KB - 80 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)