AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Andre54
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 3/11/2017 17:40 (#5892812 - in reply to #5892731)
Subject: RE: Andre54

Buxton ND
Conan the gaps I'm talking about are on the daily charts. Those that want to learn will go gap hunting right now and find them.

I'm very open to alternative views. $5-6 corn with sub $50 crude it not one of them. Since I'm on crude is see a big bad bear here and is find Dennis Gartman "bullish crude for the first time in 2 years" Laughable, btw just as laughable and him saying "I'll be dead before crude hits $50 not much more then a year ago. My long standing statement in crude has been, "We will all be surprised at how low and how long crude will stay low" I see to reason to change this. Crude is set-up near prefect in my eyes for a ugly crash and burn and your not gonna see this in any charts either. Btw I already did my big screw up for 2017 with being too firm with target order 55.55

YES I've been very firm on my market views since my first post in Nat. Big part is history that most hate, I've been very firm on my old historical facts that date back 100 years. I went thru the rally/crash and burn in 1988 Conan before you were being nursed. How well did it work being the head strong bull last summer Conan ? ? ? Let's see if you dare to post of monthly's after the crash and burn ? ? ?

Always bearish ? Well I guess if you wanna think that way tho I bought the 2014 and the CC low of one year ago. Also bought cattle last Oct, does that make me bearish all the time ? Yes I can back those up with copy and pastes. I do not buy/spec trade beans period.

Conan summer I said to you last summer don't worry give it a couple of years and you can take your marketing training wheels off. You posting this chart for fun still tells me your need a few more years so just lift them up an 1/2 inch.

Edited by Sat 3/11/2017 17:42

(CONANSBEANS.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments CONANSBEANS.jpg (107KB - 69 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)