AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Andre54
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 3/11/2017 12:04 (#5892210 - in reply to #5891626)
Subject: RE: Andre54

Buxton ND
Mr Market seems to have different view then Mr Southern on Demand Demand Demand. Mr Nat Agenda Bulls keep pushing the Demand Demand Demand because their bins are full full full. As they push ZSK has lost a good .80 from the highs with .50 of this since that big Carl Icahn rumor mill deal. I was of the road to CC and took care of what I needed to be taken care of just the same, I did NOT buy Icahn's rumors in any way shape or form.

Comment from above "3-4 years in U.S. have been very good for the vast majority of the growing areas" The same 3-4 years Nat has "killing the crop" IDK how many time (all in Nat's history btw) again the agenda bulls pushing because their bins are full full full.

Dolittle is a bull tho well give him a respectful hat tip on being up front and HONEST with what's in the bins. I may disagree with him on the bull side, at least he's HONEST BULL*****

Now the week going forward in beans. IF we have another week like this those agenda bulls better be willing to take it like a man. IFFFFF (not a prediction btw) beans would gap lower Sunday evening those agenda bulls better willing to bend over bend over bend over.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)