AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Logical question for Sat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Conan the Farmer
Posted 2/20/2017 09:28 (#5851496 - in reply to #5851231)
Subject: RE: Pitchfork Chart

South Central Iowa
Thanks guys.

Like I said above, I think we need a fundamental kickstart, but I'll be honest, I almost couldn't sleep after thinking about this. I don't mean to get anyone excited or anything, but that just really is a very bullish setup. The red and green forks close in July at $10.07, so something will happen. And when those forks break, it does it with speed. I am wondering how much of a fundamental excuse the beans need, and it probably doesn't have to be that much. That would go along with what we've been seeing since August. Anyway, if it goes down, don't be too concerned. I still want us to hold $9.92'6. But looking at this, to touch that green lower ML would not be damaging, and honestly from a visual standpoint might look fine to me. On March 31, it is at $9.75 roughly, which is our November low. It's hard to explain completely, but I am very excited about this setup. Also, I am of a mind that we will see at least $11.85 ish for at least a short duration, regardless. Don't make you plans off that necessarily, but that is what that chart says to me in the least, and I don't really believe there is anything to stop it fundamentally from appearing; even if it is just for a day after a sharp one week rally.

Edited by Conan the Farmer 2/20/2017 09:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)