AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Logical question for Sat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Conan the Farmer
Posted 2/19/2017 23:21 (#5851002 - in reply to #5850868)
Subject: Pitchfork Chart

South Central Iowa
I think the Fibonacci's are highly relevant Andre. I think they help explain the cycle well and show how we are in a low area that is enticing as a zone of accumulation.

I have been running several different things and I will share the charts. I like the pitchforks as well and the speed lines. These things all work together. I made some notes on these charts. The first one is the pitchfork alone chart. As I mention, it left two spaces, one in the descending red and one in the sideways blue. When a pitchfork leaves space, the theory is that adds energy and momentum to the opposite movement. By the theory we should break red descending line this year and with force and head to the blue median line. The blue median line is in the $11.80's throughout May, June, and July. By the theory we should break it with great force. That does not preclude a return to it though. Fry or Jpartner (assuming he isn't on vacation) or some others could explain it much better than me. I made the price point at the cross of the blue upper parallel line and the green median line. By the theory, that space left should lend the energy necessary for us to reach that blue line and separately, we should have an 80% probability of reaching the green median line because we have rejected the lower parallel line and begun our journey to it. With their powers combined (Cpt Planet reference, lol!) it should be a higher than 80% probability (80% + 80% x 20% (Remainder of 80%) = 96%, kind of reaching here).

The second chart shows how the speed lines created the green pitchfork. It explains that the 80% theory was overcome twice by both another powerful tool and the actual fundamentals that said that we would not go down to the $5 and $6 ranges that those forks called for. The market knew that area was inhabited only by the likes of such creatures as Richard Brock and refused to go there fundamentally. Instead it picked up support off the 1/3 ascending speed. There are other effective tools after all. I included those bars from the above chart as well, just for fun again.

The third chart is the down on the weekly level so you guys can see some of the action. This is incredibly interesting to me. You can read the notes. Remember the pitchfork theory; those spaces left are giving energy to break both the red and the blue lines. The fundamentals will need to play along, but for those wondering, this is a very bullish chart. So says pitchforks, speed lines, Fibonacci's, and cycles. What's more, they say it on a major, long-term monthly level. The coil is there and it is powerful, all we need is a slight kick to start the trigger.

Well Edit - If you're reading this, you might get to read it again. This is actually some major stuff. This might deserve a reorganization and repackaging. There's something happening here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY

I don't think they are actually playing those instruments, lol!

Edited by Conan the Farmer 2/19/2017 23:39

(SoyMonthFork.png)

(SoyMonthSpeedFork.png)

(SoyMonthWeekSpeedFork.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments SoyMonthFork.png (102KB - 122 downloads)
Attachments SoyMonthSpeedFork.png (111KB - 124 downloads)
Attachments SoyMonthWeekSpeedFork.png (110KB - 116 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)