AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What do you expect from your local equipment dealers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Andy578
Posted 2/14/2017 21:54 (#5840451 - in reply to #5840374)
Subject: RE: What do you expect from your local equipment dealers

Ontario
stocked parts have been pretty good in my area and if the closest dealers don't have it there's usually someone within a couple hours that does. parts i do end up having to order are generally after market and most dealers understandably don't stock a whole lot aftermarket so that's not an issue to me. when i do have to order an OEM part and i NEED it fast(such as combine going down during harvest) i expect to be able to have the part the next day or no latter then 2 days. as for dirty tractors i think that would fully depend on how dirty it is and what exactly is being fixed. if it required the tractor be cleaned it shouldn't take more then an hour to spray off and that's exactly what i'd expect to pay for.

when i go looking around a dealers lot i like if the salesman gives me at least some time to look on my own. always find it a bit annoying if i've only been on the lot for 5 min and a salesman is already chasing me down and giving me his pitch. as i've never had a salesman drop by the farm and i'm not too sure how i'd feel about it but generally if i'm looking for something and think you might be able to find it you'll have already heard from me. as for calls i don't mind that at all as long as the salesman actually knows me well enough to have an idea of what i could be interested in AND it's not often enough to become annoying. if you're calling me about every single new product or item on the lot you'll end up on my phones block list pretty quickly

Edited by Andy578 2/14/2017 21:55
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)