AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

WASDE!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Conan the Farmer
Posted 2/9/2017 13:44 (#5827934 - in reply to #5827629)
Subject: THE CLOSE!!!

South Central Iowa
I will have to look at charts later. But off the top of my head, I would have liked Soy to be in the upper half of its daily range and above the 62% Fibonacci at $10.56 at least, but it was neither of those. Soy did close above the 50% at $10.48'4 and settle above $10.50, but it's last was $10.49'6. I don't see any chart damage off the top of my head, but like I say, I will need to check to make sure. I would have liked to see a greater post report recovery, but I don't see how you can feel that great being short when the most bearish thing that will occur, short of some cancellations, over the next couple of weeks did no major chart damage and only pulled 9 cents off the market.

Corn broke a new high, but backed off. I'm not concerned about corn at all. I bought July at $3.72 10 days ago and that feels like 10 miles under where we are. Corn has been much more measured and contained and today has not changed anything.

#THEwheatparty ! ! ! Gooooooo WHEAT!!! That is like a 25-30 cent move in soybeans guys!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)