AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another week.. another RECORD ethanol grind... 1,061 kbbls / day
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 2/1/2017 13:20 (#5809512 - in reply to #5809496)
Subject: Don't know..

I don't know.. but I do know that my corn hasn't gotten to the market.. so I gotta run.. I'll try to update my spreadsheet later.. yes stocks are rebounding.. but as we've seen another ship comes in and they drop so...???

Definetly ethanol exports are becoming a market factor..

Again this story.. "A Corporate Jet Jockey who flies big wigs around the globe flew into Hicksville international to look at a private plane.. got to swapping stories said, " Flew some General Aviation people into China a few months ago.. they (the Chinese..) wanted to know what they needed to do to kickstart general aviation like we have here in the US..  I could tell them one thing.. CLEAN UP YOUR AIR!!  Right now virtually EVERY PILOT would have to be INSTRUMENT rated as the Air QUALITY IS SO POOR.. Ten Miles out.. and you can't see MOST CHINESE airstrips.. because of all the gosh darn pollution over there.. it's hideous."

That's probably mostly a coal problem.. but before ethanol.. people forget that LA used to have a Lot dirtier air also.. China buys more cars than the US does today..

later. 

Edited by JonSCKs 2/1/2017 13:21
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)