AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

bean flag or downtrend
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/30/2017 09:41 (#5804539 - in reply to #5804531)
Subject: TANNERITE

Buxton ND
Now most of us know what this is, ITS FUNNNNN and about the most fun one can have with his pants on ! ! !

Beans have been making lower highs/low lowers/lowers closing lows since 10.80 one needs some really high end rose color glass's to read that as anything but BEARISH. Then gaps a nickel lower last night, really hate to be a donkey wipe but take off those rose color glass's guy and gals.

Then the fund money more specificity the MM- Managed money, these guys have been buying beans like crazy. Its like they have not heard about Trump/China deal yet. Usually I'd say they got caught of the wrong side of the Pence, now its "THE WALL" MM is just someone playing the market with someone else money, its to take huge risks when your playing with someone esle's money.

DOW broke 20 grand last week , it SHOULD HAVE exploded higher***** should have kinda like 4.50 corn. Then breaking 20k gaping back below it yesterday afternoon, looks bearish to me, there is some stuff I'm not saying public.

Then cows, I do not have an option on tomorrow's report tho this mornings 1680 gap speaks for its self. Cattle guys probably need to remember those gaps lower from very high prices roughly 2 years gap. Feeders if I remember right were 5 limit down gaps in a row, rebounded filling everyone expect ONE. 5 limit down gap lowers is like putting 500 # of Tannerite in a barn and nailing it with a .50 cal
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)