AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Will the border wall effect labor for vegetable/livestock farms much?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

farmrn
Posted 1/29/2017 20:45 (#5803658 - in reply to #5803629)
Subject: RE: Will the border wall effect labor for vegetable/livestock farms much?

Southern IL
redoak - 1/29/2017 20:36

farmrn - 1/29/2017 20:25

Illinois Steve - 1/29/2017 16:18

The wall is an unrealistic approach to a frustrating project. Trying to build this wall will serve to do nothing but cost the American tax payer money and infuriate other countries, some of who have been staunch allies. This going to be an ugly four years that will leave scars on this country that will never fade. I agreed that I did not want Clinton but in the end this could end up being a colossal nightmare. You all wanted this so sit back and enjoy the ride!

Its a big undertaking, but Id rather my tax money go to building a wall, instead of spoon feeding all of these dead beats with free healthcare and groceries.

Not trying to beat a dead horse but the ones risking there lives to come to a country that gives them hope of a better life usually are not the ones looking on living off "the system"/////// it would be interesting too ask all our ancestors why they crossed the pond with nothing 100-200 yrs. ago or if they hadn't been able too what our lives would be like today...we born in Canada or US have been pretty lucky

Sorry, should have been more clear......I meant American Deadbeats.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)