AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Green Bay Packers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

CASE3594
Posted 1/16/2017 08:25 (#5771515 - in reply to #5771347)
Subject: RE: Green Bay Packers

Tuscola, IL
I've never met him so I can't judge the character of Aaron Rodgers. But, I see what you're saying. I'm not sure whether it's actually his personality or the perception of what others see on the field, but I do see how someone could draw that conclusion. I certainly hope he's more like what he seemed to be when he came into the league because I think he's one of the best to ever play and would hope his personality is at the same high level. That being said, we tend to elevate professional athletes and expect them to be nice, friendly guys when reality is that they are just normal people. There are jerks and nice people all through the league. Just like with society. It's harder to see that in an athlete, especially one that plays for the team you support.

I've been wanting a Green Bay/New England Super Bowl for 5 years. I certainly wouldn't bet against New England. Especially with Tom Brady. I have nothing but respect for the Patriots and they are certainly a dynasty that we only see once or twice a lifetime in any sport. Right now, I just hope my Packers get there. Going from 4-6 to the NFC Championship is not something that happens very often and I hope the ride gets them at least to Houston.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)