AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If your building a new house (warning long post)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

a4t-1600
Posted 12/23/2016 08:36 (#5717909 - in reply to #5717513)
Subject: RE: If your building a new house (warning long post)

Dearfield Co.
sounds like its time to make the payment on that house with a fire (just kidding) I have had one new home in my life and it was supposed to be the premium builders of the land. The basement leaked (they lied about that said they mopped the floor and left extra water in a low spot) The cabinets leaned due to a crooked wall so the doors were always open until I redid things. The back fill around the basement was dirt from somewhere that wouldn't grow anything but sand burrs. and the best thing was the gaps in all the doors that snakes and mice could get thru. They said the doors warped but they wernt square in the openings. Some how the flashing was omitted on the roof . This was a housing development that all the exteriors were basically the same and you just had a list of specs for the interior you could choose from. Mine was for sale before the whole thing was done, my uncle a contractor out of TX came after I take to him on the phone and pointed out the issues so I sold it at a loss. to get out from under it.

If I had to have a new home it would be a prefab so I could look at it before they truck it ------------then the warranty might be honored as well
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)