AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Accounting program PC Mars/ quickbooks
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 12/18/2016 08:59 (#5706066 - in reply to #5706038)
Subject: RE: Accounting program PC Mars/ quickbooks

central - east central Minnesota -

donny - 12/18/2016 08:49 This time of year I end up doing all the book work that I fell behind on. I do use PC Mars and I do like it from a farm standpoint and I understand that program. However isn't there a better way to enter the data? I currently am basically rewriting every check and deposit to categorize it. Are there any programs that can upload my bank statement and allow me to sort the checks and deposits into the appropriate category? I'm thinking of something where you could drag the image before you into the correct folder. Does PC Mars or quickbooks have anything like this?

Bout the quickest, easiest way - dump your check book and use PC Mars Checking to write all your checks. It forces you to categories your check and it then gets entered right then and there. It's not PC Mars short fall, its the users (I'm a pc mars user also and this applies to me too).  Not sure why I don't dump our check book use PC Mars ? Maybe if PC Mars was in a packet as versatile as the check book (carry it around and such) ? Maybe an app of such ?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)