AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Interesting find leads to new info on dinosaurs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Tiler
Posted 12/10/2016 07:30 (#5688119 - in reply to #5686761)
Subject: RE: Interesting find leads to new info on dinosaurs

SCIA
Coupe of thoughts from a non educated farmer Christian;

1. The God I serve is described as "from everlasting to everlasting" and "Creator of all things", so thus described, why would we not believe that what we see with our eye not have some "age" to it? Gen 1:1 talks about the Spirit of God hovering over the surface of the Earth and being troubled. Is God not capable of having had a previous creation that had problems and was "changed " into what we see today?

2 If, as a believer, we limit God to what we can "see and understand" do we not put Him in a box and downsize Him to what we can under stand? I believe in a literal Creation as based in Gen 1:1 - 3:1, But in my finite wisdom, I do not limit God to what I can grasp with a finite mind. We can not under stand timelessness, time with out end, let alone many of the other things God can and does do, "My thoughts are as far above yours, as the heavens are above the Earth."

3.Nonbelievers will always try to find some way to negate God, but in the end, as it is written, "Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord"
Please, in the season of His Advent, accept His gift.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)