AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any honest people out there?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

green
Posted 1/11/2009 11:14 (#566265)
Subject: Any honest people out there?

E SD
I don't want to sound like a whiner here, but this same old story is just happening too often lately. Called on a classified ad yesterday for a snowblower, the guy told me the info along with his price told him that I would take it. I asked him if tomorrow was soon enough to come get it and he said that was fine(150miles away) just call me when you know what time you will be here he said, no problem thank you good bye. This morning I called with the time and he said he sold it last night to a guy who offered him more money. Gee thanks . He could have at least called. Oh by the way the reason I couldn't go pick it up right away was because I was riding with a friend to go look at a tractor 2 hours away. Once again he called to say he was on his way before we left home. when we got to his farm all he could say was sorry it just left the yard 5 minutes ago. Sorry but I am losing faith in the human race. This type of story has happened to me many many times as I am sure it has to you as well. What does a guy have to do to trust someones WORD anymore?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)