AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gold Star family booed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jame
Posted 11/19/2016 23:46 (#5645728 - in reply to #5645237)
Subject: RE: Gold Star family booed

Central Iowa
I think there's point that many aren't considering.

The pilot made an honorable gesture, but to be fair, many, if not most of the other fliers were likely engaged in buckling, unbuckling, putting away work or reading materials, etc, while yet another pilot makes yet another "Welcome to Potato City. It's 85 degrees, and you're great for flying with us and you've been great, and blah, blah, blah...." statement, that most, if not all, did not hear, because they were otherwise engaged.

Someone threw out a heckle or a boo, and before you know it, all of the sheep are headed through the gate.

That's the thing, you see, I just don't know, so I just won't say. I will say that I'm not going to bad mouth the left, and turn around and cheerlead for the right, unless I really fully understand the facts. I wasn't there, I didn't see it, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna be led by the nose by yet another news outlet making inflammatory headlines or statements. If this election has proven anything to anyone, it should have proven that you don't believe anything thing you hear or read on the major news outlets.

I will reserve judgement on this. Let's see what else come out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)