AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is anyone on NAT from the Palouse region of Washington?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

farmingthehills
Posted 11/7/2016 22:31 (#5624427 - in reply to #5620399)
Subject: RE: Is anyone on NAT from the Palouse region of Washington?

Blue Mountains, SE Washington State
My husband and I have welcomed quite a number of visitors from around the globe to our farm in the rolling Blue Mountains region of Washington State. We are next door neighbors to the Palouse and farm some pretty steep slopes (some are 45-50 degrees). A couple of months ago, I took a part-time job working for a terrific hotel in our small town of Dayton. Boy, have my eyes been opened even wider! As I meet and talk to guests, I'm convinced that agriculture and how we put food on tables around the world shouldn't be a well-kept secret, but shared responsibly with anyone who is interested. I am spearheading an effort to develop a self-guided driving tour map for our area so folks can take some time to see just what farming here looks like. Glenn and I drove the routes yesterday and the concepts are really coming together. My goal is to have the maps ready by March! Feel free to contact me (or Glenn, if you prefer) if you want more information about visiting this area. You are more than welcome to come and I'll do my best to make sure you have a fantastic visit while you're here!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)