AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Going uninsured
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

HeyhayJCM
Posted 11/6/2016 18:22 (#5621871 - in reply to #5621850)
Subject: RE: Going uninsured

central ohio..between Springville and Millbrook.
a4t-1600 - 11/6/2016 18:15

Have you wrote your politicians yet? Have you asked why the health care loop hole for the syrian refugees was done the way it was ?? What all have you questioned ??? Using a loop hole isn't avoiding the law its interpreting the law-----------quite a difference if you ask me. You come on this forum whining about HUGE check you write to pay for others but you have never disclosed the amount . I doubt if the truth is told your HUGE amount isn't crap in the scheme of things. ACA isn't my idea of what should be but once again I must remind you I didn't vote for anyone involved in this and stayed with my original insurance as long as possible until the plan was stopped.

No I have not written my politicians ...I have no need to. I have just searched for my best option for health insurance and sat down and written the check every month. Im not whining about paying my premium a4t. where do you get that from??? I'm "whining" about those that DONT. never said my huge amount is crap in the grand scheme of things... where do you come up with this stuff that comes through your mind???

Edited by HeyhayJCM 11/6/2016 18:24
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)