AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Going uninsured
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

a4t-1600
Posted 11/6/2016 16:54 (#5621656 - in reply to #5621628)
Subject: RE: Going uninsured

Dearfield Co.
Most hospitals wont do the $100 per month gig any more in the first place. If the bill is $30000 then they set a payment to pay it in a maximum of 6 years....... You can pay anything you want but I bet you would find your self in court if it wasnt their payment plan. Most courts will side with the hospital

As far as it goes to say this poster is the problem is in a great stretch of diluting the truth ----------for ACA to work everyone has to participate for it to be affordable. What has happened is lots of the Christian funds are hiring negotiators to pay the bills and the spend down is to great. The same with insurance companies. Then you throw in the destitute that have no job , no insurance and a ton of medical issues due to their lifestyle and all of that is wrote off which is in turn driving the price of care up. I cant believe the number of people I know on medicaid that are self employed and have tons of assets and live large------that is also costing the rest of us. this is way to complex of a issue to state someone with a self pay plan is screwing everyone before the illness has even occurred. When my father died and the bill was settled and all of his life long history medical wise was discovered his lifetime would of been around $100000 not counting his final stay of 2 weeks...... It ran almost $2000 a day which medicare paid $300 and the rest was wrote off
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)