AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Going uninsured
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

CMN
Posted 11/6/2016 16:45 (#5621636 - in reply to #5621574)
Subject: RE: Going uninsured

West of Mpls MN about 50 miles on Hwy 12
How do you figure that?

I always thought there was power in numbers when it came to price negotiation. That's what the seed corn salesman tells me. Maybe insurance negotiators need to sharpen their negotiation skills?

MA only pays a set amount for many procedures, that's why many health care providers won't take MA...maybe the gov't workers who negotiate the MA rates should get jobs with the insurance companies?

How do you negotiate price after service has been rendered? Kind of like telling the cement contractor I will only pay you half rate after the cement is hard. I guess I do know a few people who have done just that. One person, the cement contractor came back with his crew and tore out 30 yards of new concrete...maybe doctors will start doing the same thing. Don't pay for that stint after a heart attack, take the stint out.

I've never had very good "luck" negotiating any doctor bill lower. A few dollars here and there but no big, "just cut the bill in half because I paid them cash" type deals that I hear rumors about.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)