AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Not Carrying DL
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 11/4/2016 19:39 (#5618441 - in reply to #5618361)
Subject: RE: Not Carrying DL

North of London
I always have my wallet with me from the time i get out of bed until I return
So license is always with me as well as 2 credit cards, CNH credit card for machinery, Health Card, Air Miles card for points, CTC card for discount, OFA card for discounts and of course my Canadian Senior Citizen card which is supposed to be for discounts too but I do not think I have ever used it. Maybe I can get rid of that one.
Usually a small amount of cash but not much so wallet is not very thick and always in my left from pocket, change clothes and it gets moved too.
As others said I would feel naked without it.

Lost one wallet when I was a teenager and that was the last one I carried in my back pocket.

BTW someone found it and I got it back, had made it myself so hated when it went missing.

Also in Ontario I believe the law says you need one in your possession.
If stopped for an infraction and you do not have your license the officer can take you to police station and book you until you can provide ID.
That can be costly as they will tow and impound your vehicle (for safe keeping) and you will need someone to come and spring you and take you to get your vehicle with $$$

They might be kind and let you go but require you to return to a police station with the license within 24 hours, time and travel co$t$

Might as well have it on you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)