AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A New Way To Save Thousands.......Warning
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

pat-michigan
Posted 10/29/2006 11:25 (#56176 - in reply to #56112)
Subject: Re: A New Way To Save Thousands.......Warning

Thumb of Michigan
No snow thats stuck yet. That'd really be icing on the cake right now. But we've had it good for a few years now, so everyone had to suspect that we'd get back to normal someday.

Real struggle to get the buried crops out. Lots of ropes getting drug out of the sheds last week. But beet yields are reported to be real good, so if everybody gets paid this year it'll take a little of the hurt out of it. We can go into soys ground condition wise just as soon as the sun shines for more than a couple hours at a time. Maybe this week, I hope.

Haven't a clue why they'd send me $5. I've been sending them my tech fee right along to show em that I'm a fine upstanding citizen who genuflects everytime their name is mentioned. Maybe I got it because I'm, shall we say, rude when the Big M telemarketers call? Who knows, but I'm sure it'll be appreciated at the Vu. Last time I was there, there were some altered things in plain site. Pretty sure they weren't genetically altered, however. Ya never know, though, Big M seems to be every where nowadays.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)