AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do you have satellite/cable or even an antenna hooked to your TV?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Omar
Posted 11/3/2016 22:45 (#5617057 - in reply to #5615724)
Subject: RE: Do you have satellite/cable or even an antenna hooked to your TV?

Elmira, Ontario

I'm still thinking through what I want to do. It's funny, but besides the ongoing cost of satellite or cable, it's sure been nice not have phone calls from Bell and Rogers Cable everyday trying to sell me on some package. Since I went to cell only, nobody has found me. Rogers Cable is left with sending me pathetic letters addressed to "Home Owner". Love it!

If I start contacting these outfits, my piece and quiet will be gone. Hey, even the duct cleaning and window replacement companies haven't found me yet.

So anyway, the marketing practices of the companies has stopped me from reaching out to them to get more information.Too bad for them. Oh, and Bell wants a fee to set up the satellite. It reminded me of the time that a tree grew in the way of the dish they installed. They wanted a fee to move it, so I just switched to Shaw back then.

So I found the local library has a decent variety of dvds to rent. Between that and a cheap subscription or two for internet based services, I think I will be good. Just working out what tech devices I want to have to make it easy. A long walk to the local bar will get me the odd sports game (except on Sundays) that I actually want to watch. Still cheaper than full service at home.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)