AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Important Anniversaries Today
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tkoppel
Posted 11/2/2016 23:27 (#5615267 - in reply to #5615127)
Subject: RE: Important Anniversaries Today

Sanilac Co. Michigan
Oh right! I guess I overlooked that mass of Hindu workmen along with their temple priests living along the west bank of the Rhine! Did I miss some displaced shinto shrine along the Po?

Look Alice, the guy was talking about the western world regardless of how much you want to say otherwise. Your sole reason for commenting was to start an argument. Frankly, your being a boor and you can't justify your position, you're simply out of your depth as evidenced by your abysmal grasp of western history. Find a topic to discuss that you have a working knowledge of. Better yet, go to the library and study the classics. I'd suggest Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire as a starting point and proceed from there. Bede would help flesh out some of the events ol the early middle ages and to get a taste of high middle age thought by studying Aquinas.

Many, many other authors that can enlighten you about European society at the time of the reformation. Of course, that means you actually need to crack open a book and not base your understanding on some snippet of information parsed from a Google search!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)