AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What are you good at?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 11/2/2016 19:43 (#5614614 - in reply to #5614408)
Subject: RE: What are you good at?

North of London
I see a lot of posts saying they are not real good at many things but passable at lots of things so I will relate this story with the note that many of us think the other guys are doing a good job because we are not familiar with what they do.

Son-in-law is redoing the kitchen in their house they bough new about 20 years ago.
His trade is cabinet making, redoing kitchens, special builds like bars etc. often mentions how old houses are seldom square which creates lots of complications trying to put new cupboards in.

So he has pulled the old cabinets all out of their house and started laying new floor and that is when he discovered their 20 year old house is not square.
The contractor laying it out probably goofed on foundation and then built with what they had but no square corner to start from so had to deal with it like an old house.

So I bet most of the farmers on here can hold up to most of the 'professionals' in many trades. If you have not down it before a few days with a 'professional' and I bet you can do as well as them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)