AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Colorado Ski Resorts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ricb
Posted 10/30/2016 21:56 (#5609506 - in reply to #5609389)
Subject: RE: Colorado Ski Resorts

Puckerville Dead center N.Y.
Vail is expansive and the hills are well groomed and has trails for all skill levels. IT is very expensive. According to the locals, it is an absolute mob scene over a break. They said there were 2 hour wait times for lifts. Aspen is a fun town with a few different hills you can ski with an aspen pass. The worst part of aspen is it''s a long way from everywhere. Park City was awesome but is in Utah not Colorado. Breakenridge was windy so higher slopes were pretty icy.

My favorite was steamboat springs. The town is quaint and the shops and restaurants are handy to the slopes and the town folks are friendly and accommodating.

Every activity in a ski town is way over priced and would be hard for me to justify the $ to learn how to ski or just spend part of a day on the slopes. WE TRY to be the first ones out and the last ones off the hill. Having said that a whole week will be physically impossible for those that havn'the skied before. I'very done it since i'm 10 and 3 days is more than enough for me.

Any western skiing beats anything you can find in the east. The snow and weather is so must nicer than what we have here.

We are talking about sun Valley Idaho or Jackson hole Wyoming this year. May be nothing though. Have to see if we can afford it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)