AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Healthcare question.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

billw
Posted 10/29/2016 00:31 (#5605940 - in reply to #5605204)
Subject: RE: Healthcare question.

E. Kansas
I don't see why it won't affect all that are self employed. Shouldn't be any difference if it's a farmer, roofer, painter, seamstress, etc.

Those responsible for passing 0bamacare and those responsible for allowing it to continue couldn't care less about your particular career goals, your retirement goals, your family dreams, your saving and living responsibly to reach those goals and dreams, etc. It's not their inconvenience if your plans are wrecked, so why should they care? This "affordable" healthcare is nothing but a redistribution of wealth plan to finance yet another entitlement program.

It really makes me disgusted that some of us have always carried health insurance, and we've already paid for those who didn't want carry insurance and just went to the ER for any medical attention they wanted. Now, many of the same ones who did that pay next to nothing for their health insurance, while those who work for a living get to pay completely ridiculous premiums to insure them.

It is rapidly getting to be the most anti private business environment that I think we've ever seen here in the USA, at least in my life time, and it appears to be full steam ahead in keeping things growing more and more that direction. This "affordable" healthcare crap is part of that master plan.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)