AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Success in Life
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 10/17/2016 09:46 (#5586027 - in reply to #5585967)
Subject: RE: Success in Life

North of London
So I am a JERK but why would you consider it ridiculing others when i ask questions and get few answers and then the answers I get have holes in them or are non answers.

I am not sure why so many get so upset when I state what I understand about how the universe works based on facts but have no problem with those who state what they 'just believe' without any evidence.

Why is it so much of a problem for you to understand that some of us need proof before we commit to something?
Why does it upset you that I state my position and it is different that yours?

Why do so many of you think you are right but can provide no proof?
Is that what upsets you?

Now you think I have to prove there is a god, but why me? I am not making that claim.
I am neutral on that concept awaiting evidence that any of the gods exist before committing to one or more of them.
Not sure why that is so hard for you to understand that I am not making the claim so do not need to prove it to be true.

I have seen no evidence of any god so IT has not made the claim, it is people who claim there is a god but no one has shown any proof so far, just calls to 'have faith' to 'just believe' and that fails to show any evidence or facts to base a decision on.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)