AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Success in Life
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

SWMOWHEATFARMER
Posted 10/16/2016 13:03 (#5584333 - in reply to #5584249)
Subject: RE: Success in Life

SW MO
OntarioCanuck - 10/16/2016 12:24

Not familiar with Yahweh being a 'biune god'.
the origins of Yahweh are through EI one of many gods worshipped in the past and then there was a female god that was mixed in there too and worshipped by ancestors of those who we now know as Jews.

But even the bible admits there were/are more than one god.

And if there are different interpretations then people are worshipping different gods.
If there was only one god then there would be only one interpretation.

Playing stupid, is that what is considered by asking questions to clarify what someone posts?

When is it too late to turn to a god?
I figure it is too early to choose one with no evidence that it is the correct one.
I am still waiting for some evidence to know which one is correct, maybe one of the Lutheran gods but maybe not.

Not sure how many cells make up a human has anything to do with gods.

1. Jews believe in Yahweh and the Holy Ghost together as one being a "Biune God." Not sure about the female god, but how is that even relavent??
2. Show me the scripture where the Bible admits that there is more than one God.
3.The Bible clearly speaks of killing the unborn and homosexuality as sin, yet some denominations say that this is ok. That being the case, they have more than one God. The Triune God and themselves as people doing as they please.
4. You know what God us Christians talk about, you are playing stupid and trying to get us fired up and pick a fight.
5. Death is when it is too late, after death you have no other options other than hellfire for eternity.
6. Lutheran's only have one God.
7. The cells were an anatomy. Do we say that you are not one person just because you are made up of trillions of cells? No. Do we say that a fast food chain is not a fast food chain just because it has hundreds of locations? No.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)