AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Reloading equipment
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Burgess159
Posted 10/10/2016 13:25 (#5574057 - in reply to #5572806)
Subject: RE: Reloading equipment

Troy, Missouri
I'm interested to see what others say too. I recently came to the same decision, that I would like to start reloading. Bit time consuming, but it sounds very interesting =)

After doing lots of research, watching YouTube videos, and searching and reading reviews on MidwayUSA, I believe I have what I need, or at least think I know what I need. I went and got a Hornady Lock n Load AP press as a single stage sound horribly slow....and the Hornady progressive sounded like if you took your time, you could produce rounds and get great quality ammo out of it as well while not costing an arm and leg for the press like an RCBS or Dillon. Aside from the press, reloading manuals, 1 set of dies, powder, bullets (got 500 free from Hornady for buying the press, some promotion they have going on) and cleaning/ lubricating spray, I don't have much yet. Have some other matters that require the money I set aside for reloading which are more important. So for now, that's all the farther I've made it. But once I get the funds, I shall continue on!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)