AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Blocking traffic
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 10/5/2016 10:38 (#5565061 - in reply to #5565032)
Subject: RE: Blocking traffic

North of London
This was not a governor problem.
The 2 trucks maintained the same speed as they slowed to 98 kms and then increased again to close to the 110.

Maybe just the truck in the right lane was playing games or both were involved, my suspicion,
There was another truck that wished to pass and was blocked to when we caught up.
That truck moved into right lane as we approached to allow us to try to pass and fell back a ways and then later sped up to catch the blockers with speed to spare at the 110 we were travelling at the time.

The blocked truck pulled off at a Service Centre probably out of frustration from following the blockers and the block continued for a distance after the Service Centre until other trucks ahead seemed to break it up.

No doubt in my mind those trucks were deliberately blocking.

BTW I have forwarded a note to both trucking companies and the DoT in Ontario with license numbers and identity numbers attached and will have no sympathy if those drivers get fired.
They could have been the reason for an accident from frustrated drivers behind them.
Too bad we did not identify the truck that was blocked and pulled off, I give that driver credit for helping defuse a bad situation by leaving rather than trying any retribution.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)