AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wells Fargo Bank, fraud.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

wigrainfarm
Posted 10/5/2016 07:27 (#5564741 - in reply to #5564639)
Subject: RE: Wells Fargo Bank, DIrty Rotten Pieces of S**t . . .

tomah wi
iseedit - 10/5/2016 06:16

Wheat77 - 10/4/2016 19:56 I find it very bad how Wells Fargo, has behaved in the recent news on how they have defrauded many account holders with fees, and have added new customer accounts without approval. How many bank with this outfit, and are also disappointed ?

I closed out my accounts and moved them to a Mn based Family owned bank. (hopefully, the 4th generation will not sell out to the likes of a WellsFargo). Wife and I never had a WF debit card, credit card or other from WF products. One day our mail had both in them (cc / debit card). Just call to activate . . . ..  what the ? We never called to activate and simply cut them up and disposed.

It wouldn't hurt me one bit, if Wells Fargo was forced into bankruptcy or at the least broken up . . . . .

Dirty rotten banking industry (banksters) !

My thoughts exactly, I have been attempting to pay off a vehicle loan with wells with a certified funds check I sent them, just found out they decided to return it to the corporate office of the local bank branch I normally due business with. All because the check had our names and my business name on the check. Even though the payment was made from same account,
complete Bull @#*$

Edited by wigrainfarm 10/5/2016 07:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)